Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Successful Gift!

Yeeee!  (I got that from my daughter, lol)

My husband forwarded me an email a few minutes ago with a picture attached.  I had crocheted a sweater for one of his coworkers, whose wife was going to be having a baby girl.  I do not know these people from Adam, so I was a little nervous doing something for a stranger.  But I guess they liked it; the email he sent said:

(Mother) just sent me this picture; (baby) is wearing the sweater your wife made, for the first time today.  Fits great!  Thanks again!

And here's the picture he sent, with the baby's face distorted because I don't feel comfortable posting other people's kids on the 'net without permission!

I'm so happy that they liked it; one of my greatest stresses is whether or not a recipient of one of my crafted things will ACTUALLY like and use it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment