Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Greetings and Salutations!

     I have been working on getting my act together to try to start a blog, which will allow me to subject any unwary passerby with my crochet creations, nature photographs, and whatever other deviltry I feel like sharing. 

     It turns out that I got everything sorted out on an extremely historic day for America; the day where, eleven years ago this moment, thousands of lives are lost and changed forever by the terrorist act that took place in New York, Pennsylvania, and Washington DC, starting with the two airplanes that collided with the World Trade Center, that September 11th morning.  I will NEVER forget sitting at my desk in my cubicle that day, as was every other office employee, absolutely dumbfounded, jaw hanging, tears streaming down my cheeks, as we all listened to the frantic newscasting of that day.  I remember calling my husband... I remember leaving the office, seeing a plane in the sky, and feeling afraid...

     God bless all of those souls lost that day; and God bless the GREAT men and women who showed what great American heroes they are in their actions and deeds, great and small, to help their fellow men.

God Bless America.

No comments:

Post a Comment