Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Debate, and 3 New Hats!

Soooo... am I the ONLY person in the whole wide world who decided to SKIP watching the 2nd presidential debate tonight?  I was SO not interested in the arguing and chipping away at each other.  Now it's just a matter of hitting my mental "mute" button every time someone starts talking about politics around/to me.  :)

I made (most of) THREE hats in the past couple of days!  trying to ramp up a bit on the production pre-craft fair.  I haven't done all of my "weaving in ends" and some accoutrements are missing; but for the most part, this is what I've gotten done:

First, for the men, "Blues".  I love this hat!!  The yarn is sooo rich and purely colored, and soft.  And the pattern was wonderful; I found it on the blog site Knotty Living, and I just had to make some minor mental stitch-count adjustments.  The photo is a little dark, but that's just so that you can see the beautiful stitch-work:


The next one is "Blushing Stripes" Earflap hat for baby girls.  Loved the colors!  <3  The pattern came from here: Easy Makes Me Happy! with some obvious modifications, lol:


And the last one is silly  :)  Fits my 5-year-old nephew and he recognized it right away.  It's a basic beanie pattern, I didn't use a specific one, and I added eyes and mouth based on what I could find on Google images.  Do you know who it is??  :)


I'm currently working on finishing up a snowman hat that is going to be SOOOO CUUUUTE!!!  I just have to add the face and weave ends, and it'll be done.  I'll post that as soon as I can!

Thanks for peeking  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment